Search This Blog

Friday 3 July 2015

Living in a Box


I appear to be having problems with my Box bandwidth in that it does not appear to be resetting at the end of the month.
I am currently using three e-mail addresses and have run out of space on two with the third about half full.
I know Darcy is having the same problem and others too I  suspect as it has been getting harder to download from a few of your sites recently.
Any ideas as to how to get around this?
I know  that The Robster uses Zippy Share but the ads annoy me and I suspect infiltrate my PC.
Other more radical options are actually paying for Box or using You Tube clips or continue to use Box but as streamimg only.
Any thoughts?


4 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem. I now have two accounts that didn't reset at the beginning of the month. The first is at capacity and the other one will most certainly be well before the end of the month. Not sure what has changed. I like box better than the others. Will be willing to open new accounts for a bit, but I can't go that way forever. I'm not a big fan of zippy either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ads on Zippy? Hmm, I don't get any ads at all, but that's maybe because I use the AdBlock plug-in. There are all sorts of alternatives out there: ADrive, Game Front, UpToBox, Huge Files. Not sure what they're like to upload to, but might be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here with Box, I'm onto creating a series of accounts but it is a bit silly. Will try The Robster's suggestion.

    ReplyDelete