Search This Blog

Friday 26 June 2015

The Reign is Over


Today is my boss' last day of work after 40 years in the NHS.
He is a top bloke and will be sorely missed.
We all wish him well but needless to say are as jealous as hell.

He recently lent me Shattered by Reigning Sound a Memphis garage rock band fronted by Greg Cartwright.
He is particularly fond of the second track.
So these are for you Big Jim.

Reigning Sound - North Cackalacky Girl

Reigning Sound - I'm Trying (To Be The Man You Need)

2 comments:

  1. Your boss is a genius. Love Reigning Sound. Ask him if he has Dangerous Game by Mary Weiss. Reigning Sound backed the former Shangri-La on one of my favorite albums from 2007.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't' have thought so Brian.He had never heard of them until given their CD by his brother

      Delete