Search This Blog

Monday 26 January 2015

Cosmic Thing


It's CRR time on CCM today.
Recently I have been getting a  fair bit of traffic at my previous Cosmic Rough Riders post.
So whoever you are this is for you.
It seems to be widely accepted that Castlemilk's finest were never as good following the departure of Daniel Wylie.
However on my holiday's in the Autumn in a charity shop in Nairn I bought 2006's The Stars Look Different from Down Here for 50p and I'm pleased to report that it is not bad at all.
Indeed to these ears it is better that Too Close To See Far the follow up to the brilliant Enjoy The Melodic Sunshine.
I could be wrong but I think that Stephen Fleming is on vocals duty on these tracks.

Does anyone have any idea as to the cafe featured on the cover with the state of the art radiator?

Cosmic Rough Riders - Don't Get Me Down

Cosmic Rough Riders - Love Won't Free Me


3 comments:

  1. This is indeed a good album. Goo.d choice today, here's hoping we can have a week's worth of good music............................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect you may well be disappointed!

      Delete
    2. Did you know that this week it's illegal to post Springsteen?

      Delete