Search This Blog

Saturday 14 December 2013

Caroline laughs and it's raining all day



I've been threatening to post this for ages.
Along with Another Girl Another Planet, Give Me Back My Man and Ever Fallen in Love  it was a mainstay of the musical soundtrack of my drunken youth.
Confession time - although you have an image of the cover of Talk Talk Talk ,due to my abject laziness you are getting the CD version from my Sounds of the Suburbs compilation rather than a rip of the vinyl version which would probably taken me all of 10 minutes more.
However, you do get, as an added bonus, Echo Beach from the same CD which I do not have on vinyl.
My job is indeed very boring- I'm an office clerk!
Enjoy and relive your youth!

Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink

Martha & the Muffins - Echo Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment