Search This Blog

Saturday 19 October 2013

It's a Sin


Whilst looking out XTC for my recent Melvaig Inn post this album by Pete Wylie was next to it in the vinyl section (if the CDs were thrown in Steve Wynn, X and X-Ray Spex would have been in between)
I hadn't listened to this for a very long time so thought I would dust it down and give it a listen.
The quality of the recording of the title track is not brilliant but there is no denying that it is a mighty fine tune.
Talking of mighty it is maybe time that his band The Mighty Wah got an airing.

The subject of sin and Jim McLean's Rabbit's recent post on the Louvin Brothers got me to thinking that the word Broadminded spells S.I.N.

Pete Wylie - Sinful

The Louvin Brothers - Broadminded

1 comment:

  1. Great song. I can listen to Mr. Wylie nearly every time.
    Have a good time CC
    Walter

    ReplyDelete